Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

Sample Applacation(Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sample Applacation(Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Sample Applacation(Approved)   Sample Applacation(Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:50 pm

hello i have been playing FFXI since it was released on the PC 1 week before it was released on PS2,
i try to level any job that will help a LS do what it needs to be done. i am easy going and do what is required, a few things of note:

i don't have loads of Uber gear due to race limitations and the effectiveness of that gear on
my races specific needs and how it will penalize my char. if i dont know it . ill learn it. if i can do it , i will.
if i am to die during the course of an event i will die and never complain or request a R3. i go into each event knowing
i will more then likely die due to my job and doing it to the best of my ability. am i ever wrong? of course.
but thanks for pointing out my error i will learn from it. i tend to be a jokester, and a person who lives on the
lighter side of life in game and in real life. but yank my chain to hard and dont think i won't wrap
it around your neck and choke you to death with it. f+C* with my LS and i'll hunt you down. i protect me and mine.
i fell i could Be a benefit to your LS and its memebers.

what am i looking ffor from this ls? a group of honest, hard working, deturmined people. who are willing to help each other get the items, gear, and events tehy want done.

Thank you for reading my request.

Name: MEGATRON

Jobs at 75: DRG, RDM, BLM, BST, SMN74,

Do you have all appropriate subjobs? (/drk for rdm, /nin for pld ect...) yes all required subs 37+

Sky access? yes

Sea access? no (currently correcting that issue)

If not what mission? 3 paths

Salvage access?yes

If not what mission?

Which Dynamis wins do you have? full access

Any note worthy gear? (I don't care about your Bibiki seashell, I'm talking about rostrum pumps or Valor surcoat type of things):
Genbus Shield, 3/5 DRG AFV2, 3/5 RDM AFV2, 1/5 SMN AFV2, Joyuse, Ga-Bolg, Avengers lol, Kirins Pole, bomb queen ring, jelly ring,
Assult jerkin, your moms box.

Previous End Game shell (if applicable) and reason for leaving:
Ilterendi- was not a memeber but helpped there members-
Raging Cataclysum for a grand total of 1 dynamis,-personal diffrences-
Absynth - left after shell went dead and reformed and there methods changed-
Revelation - stayed withthe LS until it desolved-
there were a few others but there not important fly by night burn out fast EGLS's. i have been in so many community Lses who have
turned into EGLS's its hard to keep them straght. Last EGLS i was in broke after it was found out theLeader was showing favoritisum and stealing from its memebers, apon ls folding Leader changed servers taking 30,000,00+ gil with him.

Will you be able to attend our Event times? (Between 4pm est to 8pm est):
yes, i how ever work 2 jobs so some events i will not be able to attend during sat & sundays

Merits: full DRG, and 3/4 fully merited BLM

List any friends in the shell (if applicable): as far as i know i think i pretty much have 1 or 2 friends in this ls. i would have to say hmm.... EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

PostSubject: Re: Sample Applacation(Approved)   Sample Applacation(Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:01 pm

ah haha OMG this app is so Declined! <_< Who wants blm's and rdm's and summoners and sams in their shell? NOT US!!!

jk
Back to top Go down
Irocky

Irocky

Character sheet
Main Character: Irocky
Main Job: Bard
Nation: Windurst

PostSubject: Re: Sample Applacation(Approved)   Sample Applacation(Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:44 pm

DRG ftl too... Razz jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sample Applacation(Approved)   Sample Applacation(Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:24 pm

could be Worse i could be a SMN

Sample Applacation(Approved) Megatron01052006b

but since im in town ill take care of the ladies

Sample Applacation(Approved) Complete%20DRG%20Sig

or i could make the ladies take care of me

Sample Applacation(Approved) Megareon_rdm_pimp_sig

but most people say im just to controling

Sample Applacation(Approved) Solo%20bst

but hey what ever works best for u.
Back to top Go down
mawdrago

PostSubject: trying to come back home ^-^   Sample Applacation(Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Name:mawdragon
Jobs at 75:pld but 70thf and working it up
Do you have all appropriate subjobs? (/drk for rdm, /nin for pld ect...)yes
Sky access?yes
Sea access?no
If not what mission?im on the snoll fight
Salvage access?no
If not what mission?a mercenarys life
Which Dynamis wins do you have?all 3 of the citys
Any note worthy gear? (I don't care about your Bibiki seashell, I'm talking about rostrum pumps or Valor surcoat type of things):O-hat/rapparee harness/trotter boots/swift belt/joyeuse/seiryus sword/hornetneedle/assault jerkin/walahra turban/
Previous End Game shell (if applicable) and reason for leaving:gameover(was taking a long brack and did know if i was coming bk but i missed the LS )
Will you be able to attend our Event times? (Between 4pm est to 8pm est):yes
Merits:1str 2dex 1agi
List any friends in the shell (if applicable):almost every1 in it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sample Applacation(Approved)   Sample Applacation(Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sample Applacation(Approved)
Page 1 of 1