Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

Application(Declined)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashh

Application(Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Application(Declined)   Application(Declined) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Name: Ashh
Jobs at 75: WAR and will begin working on BLM soon.
Do you have all appropriate subjobs? (/drk for rdm, /nin for pld ect...) I have /NIN, /MNK, /SAM, and am working on /DRK and /DNC
Sky access? I have Sky Access and look forward to getting ZM completed.
Sea access? Not yet ):
If not what mission? Diabolos Fight.
Salvage access? I can honestly say I haven't read much into Salvage, and am not quite sure what the requirements are.
If not what mission?
Which Dynamis wins do you have? I have Sandy, Bastok, Jeuno. Need Windy because my last server sucked.
Any note worthy gear? (I don't care about your Bibiki seashell, I'm talking about rostrum pumps or Valor surcoat type of things): Ummm... I am 3/5 on WAR Relic, needing only the Body and the Legs, but as expensive and unhelpful as Caitsith was, no, that's about it.
Previous End Game shell (if applicable) and reason for leaving: I was a member of Crusade for a bit, and then chose to stick with Issensunni and IdiotAdventures. IA was my husbands Dynamis shell, but we decided to change servers.
Will you be able to attend our Event times? (Between 5pm est to 10pm est): Almost 100% of the time I can be there... but I do have a daughter and if she needs me I will ask to be excused.
Merits: I have several Merits into Critical Hits, Enmity Down, Warrior's Charge, HP, STR, DEX, Great Axe skill, and a few other things I can't remember off the top of my head.
List any friends in the shell (if applicable): I am pretty new to Diabolos, but Sour is in the same social I was given... he told me about you guys ^^
Do you have Ventrilo? (This does not affect your chances of getting in) No, sorry ): My old LS on Caitsith had it, but my laptop is too worn out to run all that at once.
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined)   Application(Declined) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Thanks for you application! ^^ Give us a few days to review it and ill contact you in game.
Back to top Go down
Dayn

Dayn

Character sheet
Main Character: Dayn
Main Job: Bard

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined)   Application(Declined) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:29 pm

What level is your BLM right now?
Back to top Go down
Ashh

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined)   Application(Declined) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:28 pm

My BLM is at 1.
I never got into mage jobs, but I want to be more versatile for Endgame, so I am giving it a shot.

I talked to several good BLMs, and I decided to sub RDM since I won't be using it too much.

It is the next thing to be leveled once all my sub jobs are completed.
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined)   Application(Declined) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Ok thank you for your application Ashh! Unfortunately we are not accepting you at this time, but if you work on progressing farther in CoP missions and get progress on your blm, we will reconsider you back into the linkshell ^^ Thanks for applying to us!
Back to top Go down
Ashh

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined)   Application(Declined) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:00 pm

It's cool I found one that suits me. Not actually looking for a huge shell right now. But thanks anyhow. -Ashh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application(Declined)   Application(Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application(Declined)
Page 1 of 1