Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakyuri

Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved)   Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:35 am

Name:Loveknot or Emmie donno yet
Jobs at 75:Sam, nin wanting to lvl drk to zerg with
Do you have all appropriate subjobs? (/drk for rdm, /nin for pld ect...)for sam yes.. nin drk is lvl 17
Sky access?Yes, Divine Might
Sea access?Yes, Finished
If not what mission?
Salvage access?No
If not what mission?Royal puppeteer.. guess its pretty easy getting to Black Coffin
Which Dynamis wins do you have?Sandy =x
Any note worthy gear? (I don't care about your Bibiki seashell, I'm talking about rostrum pumps or Valor surcoat type of things):Kirins Osode
Previous End Game shell (if applicable) and reason for leaving:
Will you be able to attend our Event times? (Between 4pm est to 8pm est):yup =D
Merits:Great Katana 8, Katana 1, Evasion 1, Overwhelm 3, Critical Hit 3
List any friends in the shell (if applicable):APHY.. if she remembers Sakyuri =(
Do you have Ventrilo? (This does not affect your chances of getting in)without a mic if that counts o.o?

Mostly applying to say hi to Aphy =)) If she remembers me =( lol.. Im not on Diabolos yet but just wanted to tell you im back ^-^ and applying for your linkshell like i said i would 100 years ago O.O; mebbe more like a yearish but close enough Miss you aphy and you too nuku =O i remember you too
bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

PostSubject: Re: Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved)   Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:05 pm

:O where have you dissapeared too! LOL nice to see you back hun! What server are you on right now?
Back to top Go down
Sakyuri

PostSubject: Re: Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved)   Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:02 pm

I just havn't been playing for a long time =P Im still on Fairy until I can decide a name all the good ones I want are taken =,( and say goodbye to someone for the last time =x but then im back on Diabolos for good weeee bounce bounce bounce Your linkshell looks like it turned out great hun im sooooo happy for you cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved)   Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Approved, let me know when ur on Diabolos server and we will get u a pearl!
Back to top Go down
Sakyuri

PostSubject: Re: Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved)   Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Thank you all =) Im going through a move right now or really soon so it will be maybe a week tops for everything to be turned on.. hopefully
Back to top Go down
Sakyuri

PostSubject: Re: Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved)   Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:27 pm

ive been back for a few days i keep /sea all aphy but find nothing ; ;
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved)   Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:44 pm

If im not onlne hun ask Satinka or Quercus or Sourion ^^ Been working alot -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved)   Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loveknot.. or Emmie application(Approved)
Page 1 of 1