Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

Application for Ghettoninja(Denied)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application for Ghettoninja(Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Application for Ghettoninja(Denied)   Application for Ghettoninja(Denied) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:46 am

Name:Ghettoninja
Jobs at 75:THF/RDM
Do you have all appropriate subjobs? (/drk for rdm, /nin for pld ect...)whm/blm/drk for RDM , nin/rng for THF
Sky access? Yes
Sea access? No
If not what mission? I think its 5-2 the snoll fight
Salvage access? nvr done salvage so not sure if i have access
If not what mission? Im on the ghesso fight for TOA think its like 31 Ive also been too floor 100 on nyzle isle assualt
Which Dynamis wins do you have? Most reg area wins Bas/Win/San/Jueno/BG.... I need win In Xar and news areas
Any note worthy gear? (I don't care about your Bibiki seashell, I'm talking about rostrum pumps or Valor surcoat type of things):All of my gear is top level gear but its towards the lower end ...for example on rdm i have zenith mitts/all afv1/serket ring/crimson legs/joyuese and on thf i have BD/sirroco kukri/PCA/some AFv2/SH/Raparee harness/denali mitts,legs,body/Ohat/ungur boomerang/striders/swift belt/supanomimi
Previous End Game shell (if applicable) and reason for leaving:RC i grew up with them before they were RC(cherished) and got grandfathered in but i wasnt rdy for EG at the time and didnt have time for it so i took a year long break from FF ..Im still friends with alot of people in it including the founders and some leaders but allmost all of my friends are in WOH as am I and most of them have joined your egls I have some egls experience, im an easy going guy and I feel I can fit in well and help out.
Will you be able to attend our Event times? (Between 4pm est to 8pm est): Yes only days I might not be logged on are tuesdays and thursdays cuz I have school coming up but everyother day im around smacking down various Vanadiel mobs.
Merits: I have about 50 on thf and maybe 10 on rdm
List any friends in the shell (if applicable):Gadanae/Jelli/Jemster and anyone else from WOH =)
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

PostSubject: Re: Application for Ghettoninja(Denied)   Application for Ghettoninja(Denied) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Ok I went ahead and made your accounts inactive for the time so we can vote on your applicaiton! Ill change it once we come to a decision. Check back in a couple days!
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

PostSubject: Re: Application for Ghettoninja(Denied)   Application for Ghettoninja(Denied) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Thank you ghettoninja, right now your application was denied, what I can do to help you come in the shell is ask that you work on your sea access! Im sure once you have sea or very very close to it, and can reapply, your application will be re-reviewed and voted the way you want. Thanks for considering us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Ghettoninja(Denied)   Application for Ghettoninja(Denied) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Ghettoninja(Denied)
Page 1 of 1