Game Over Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Over Linkshell

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesLog inSearchRegister

Application to GameOver ls(Denied)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazy

Application to GameOver ls(Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Application to GameOver ls(Denied)   Application to GameOver ls(Denied) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Name: Crazyman
Jobs at 75: Bard
Do you have all appropriate subjobs? (/drk for rdm, /nin for pld ect...) Yes I still need to get utsusemi ni for /nin but am working on it and /whm
Sky access? yes
Sea access? no but I am trying been caught up with ouryuu any help be appreciated.
If not what mission? Ouryuu 4-2
Salvage access? AU22 so yes
If not what mission?
Which Dynamis wins do you have? I have won San' d' oria
Any note worthy gear? (I don't care about your Bibiki seashell, I'm talking about rostrum pumps or Valor surcoat type of things):unfortunately no but plan to work on it and get better
Previous End Game shell (if applicable) and reason for leaving:Perfect suicide they brought in a very akward point system and so it involved me having sero points because farming for sky gods did not count
Will you be able to attend our Event times? (Between 4pm est to 8pm est): Yes i will and I hope to do so I already know that Dynamis are on tuesdays so I will make sure not to plan anything around this time
Merits: CHR(1) Troubador(1) evasion (1) Minuet (2)
List any friends in the shell (if applicable): Brevelaer Gira Soriant Everyone is my friend until they do something wrong to me so i hope everypne stays that way.
Notes: I hope you all consider this application I understand that you are trying to keep a balance of jobs so if you do not accept me i understand.
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet
Main Character: Aphy
Main Job: Summoner
Nation: Bastok

PostSubject: Re: Application to GameOver ls(Denied)   Application to GameOver ls(Denied) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 pm

^^ thanks Crazyman! Give us a couple days to review your application and check back!
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application to GameOver ls(Denied)   Application to GameOver ls(Denied) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Ok Crazyman please give us just another day to review your application, sorry for the inconvenience!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to GameOver ls(Denied)   Application to GameOver ls(Denied) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:22 pm

YAAY another brd i get to talk about (ITS TIME FOR TUPAC TO RANT ABOUT BRDS!)
FIRST OFF NEVEF MERIT CHR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Second finish off Minuet and lullaby/Madrigal merits before you merit your tier 2 merits or if you going to merit your teir 2 merit both nightengale and trob at the same time
third BRD doesnt need Evasion you hiding behind shadows in merit PTs no need to merit evasion
Third you might want to consider lvln BLM just incase we ever get into camping ToAu kings Like Khim or Cerb especially for those two since they are very resistant to Elegy so elemental seal is a very big plus for those two.
(End Rant) man this was a short rant ; ; find me more BRDs to rant about Aphy
i know my brd isnt omgwtf geard like some others (Aphy /angry) but i know how to play my job and hate how others play/gear their brds BRD DOESNT NEED A FKN SH FOR PTS PPL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application to GameOver ls(Denied)   Application to GameOver ls(Denied) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:50 pm

My brd? My bard is more lol than yours lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to GameOver ls(Denied)   Application to GameOver ls(Denied) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 pm

I MEANT GEAR WISE!!!1 AND MY BRD ISNT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </3 aphy im so gonna kill your taru babies >.> ok maybe its LOL but i <3 it! an yea gosh freaking damn my sig is so hypnotic lol bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss lol
Back to top Go down
Quercus

Quercus

Character sheet
Main Character: Quercus
Main Job: Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: Application to GameOver ls(Denied)   Application to GameOver ls(Denied) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:34 pm

I don't know what you're on, Tupac, but you better start sharing, dammit.
Back to top Go down
Aphy

Aphy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application to GameOver ls(Denied)   Application to GameOver ls(Denied) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Ok Crazyman thank you for your patience, unfortunately your app was declined. What I can suggest is to keep working on your sea access and reapply when you are further. That helps your chances greatly. Thanks for concidering us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to GameOver ls(Denied)   Application to GameOver ls(Denied) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to GameOver ls(Denied)
Page 1 of 1